The Account Planning (AFV-104) course can be supported and enhanced with the Account Planning Toolkit, which is the primary vehicle to provide structure and continuity in a relationship that will help to earn trusted advisor status through account planning.
- Sales reps at all levels
- Sales managers
- Anyone involved with execution within the sales organization
- Provide structure & continuity in a relationship that will help to earn trusted advisor status through account planning.
- Secure existing annuities and create new annuities.
- Identify the appropriate clients that would benefit from an account plan.
- Uncover and answer questions related to business processes, intended to identify and bridge knowledge gaps in an account.
- Use the financial data of an organization to make a case for a solution.
- Craft a strategy based on both short and long-term goals.
- Account history
- Company profile
- Solution strategy
- Proof of concept
Completion of Account Planning course (AFV-104)