The purpose of the CEO-Infrastructure curriculum is to lay the groundwork for a stronger, more effective organizational sales infrastructure. The course centers around providing focused leadership and direction; building and preparing for ongoing organizational development; establishing a consistent sales methodology this will be coupled with the supplemental practices necessary to make it work (i.e. clear sales cycles, etc.); defining roles and responsibilities clearly in order to more effectively manage the entire organization; implementing an event-based forecasting system, establishing consistent benchmarks and leveraging resources to effectively define and measure success; as well as executing periodic assessments and adjustments. The end result will be the creation of an agile company that can and will adjust to changing market conditions.
- Any executives involved with corporate sales infrastructure
- Provide focused leadership and direction.
- Provide ongoing organizational development.
- Understand the effective tactics and which should be avoided.
- Implement a framework that will help take the organization to the next level.
- Manage the process.
- Clearly define leadership roles and responsibilities.
- Create effective execution opportunities and increase organizational efficiencies.
- Measure the effectiveness of the overall infrastructure.
- Implement compensation and incentives that work.
- Use data measurement to evolve and create a solid, successful sales infrastructure.
- Increase sales activity with shorten sales cycles.
- Implement realistic event-based forecasting.
- Increase productivity and maximized resources.
- Organizational consistency
- Business plan
- Role profile
- Compensation plans
- Hiring VP of Sales
- Standardized sales methodology
- Sales management