The Collaborative Business Planning (CBP) course is designed for Channel managers and partners to understand how to jointly develop and execute simple, compelling and measurable plans with a focus on growing manufacturer/distributor and partner business.
Channel managers at all levels
- Provide a framework for channel organizations to work collaboratively with their partner organizations.
- Form the foundation of effective consultative selling.
- Create accountability and increased channel efficiencies that deliver a more powerful return on your channel investment.
- Create new business opportunities.
- Enhanced resource allocation efficiencies.
- Use financial data to help forecast and target critical growth areas going forward.
- Uncover information that determines what solutions could be leveraged and how to position the solution portfolio into a compelling proposition.
- Present the solution portfolio based on the results of the validation process.
- Understand how one piece of business with one customer can evolve into an enterprise solution.
- Develop and create a shared-risk/shared-reward business model.
- Set clear metrics to evaluate the success and ROI of the plans.
Assess (Account Plan)
- Profile the organizations and individual roles of the decision makers within those organizations
- Analyze financial data on the business sector by using individual experience and access to public company information to build a profile
- Identify the potential benefits of adopting a solution and doing business with the organization
Ask key questions that help to uncover details about their environment and business challenges they face
- Handle the objections that are raised
- Identify and leverage any additional resources needed to close business
Components of a tactical plan
Getting deeper and wider within the existing customer base