FOP curriculum is specifically designed for newer sales professionals that can benefit from understanding what a consultative sales methodology provides and how to make it part of their “DNA”. It provides the foundation for sales success that will serve as an accelerator to sales rep on-boarding process. As part of the course, participants are challenged with exams, labs, role-playing exercises designed to help them execute more effectively upon return to the sales field. This environment will combine core sales skills and knowledge of solutions.
Instruction is designed to teach students utilizing a proven and successful consultative selling methodology that will equip them with the skills and resources they need to succeed as sales professionals.
- Junior sales reps
- Inside sales
- Outside sales
- Technical sales
- Marketing reps
- Sales support personnel
- Sales managers
- All organizational personnel involved in sales
- Leverage current trends and challenges affecting the IT marketplace to drive sales.
- Implement a consistent, proven, consultative sales methodology to help sales opportunities move more efficiently through the sales cycle.
- Identify the right target businesses and decision makers within.
- Gain an understanding of basic business financials and how to use them to build a financial case for offerings.
- Create effective messaging that state differentiators and value clearly.
- Ask effective questions that uncover business needs and properly qualify a suspect.
- Identify how to leverage and handle objections in order to shorten the sales cycle.
- Recognize how to sell a solution to build a long-term relationship.
- Distinguish and act upon major and minor closes on the road to signing a deal.
- Recognize why customers need account plans and how to leverage the solutions portfolio to get deeper and wider in accounts.
- Create a qualified pipeline with an event-based forecasting process.