The Lifecycle of a Sales Rep (LSR) course is designed to help provide the foundation in management necessary to assess, measure and manage the effectiveness of an on-boarding process. The LSR curriculum takes the hiring process from recruiting to training and retaining top talent. LSR takes a sales rep from cradle to the next level or cradle to grave, accelerating both the on-boarding and success of the right fit as well as the departure of those who are a drag on the organization’s effectiveness. The course provides the participant with template-based tools that facilitate the implementation of the knowledge, skills and competencies presented in the curriculum.
- Sales managers
- Anyone involved with implementing a sales management infrastructure
- Anyone challenged by locating, training and retaining the right talent
- Identify features of an effective compensation plan for the sales team.
- Explain features of a solid sales infrastructure.
- Develop clearly defined roles and responsibilities for the sales team.
- Recruit, interview and hire effective sales talent.
- Build an effective, consistent on-boarding process for sales reps.
- Identify how to assess sales activities.
- Establish benchmarks to drive growth by setting sales goals.
- Analyze metrics to ascertain the effectiveness of sales reps.
- Manage a sales plan.
- Sales Infrastructure: The foundation for success
- Life Cycle of a Sales Representative
Best practices of recruiting and interviewing with a focus on retaining talent
Cultivating habits and skills that lead to success
Establishing benchmarks to drive growth
Analyzing the metrics to promote positive results