PCS curriculum will provide sales professionals of all levels, with a uniform,consistent consultative sales methodology. The PCS methodology is designed to help sales opportunities move more efficiently through the sales cycle. PCS is a comprehensives ales course specifically designed to strengthen the skills of professionals at varying levels of experience and help them leverage the benefits of using a proven consultative sales methodology.
- Sales reps at all levels
- Inside sales
- Sales support personnel
- Sales managers
- All organizational personnel involved in sales
- Leverage current trends and challenges affecting the IT marketplace to drive sales.
- Implement a consistent, proven, consultative sales methodology to help sales opportunities move more efficiently through the sales cycle.
- Identify the right target businesses and decision makers within.
- Gain an understanding of basic business financials and how to use them to build a financial case for offerings.
- Create effective messaging that state differentiators and value clearly.
- Ask effective questions that uncover business needs and properly qualify a suspect.
- Identify how to leverage and handle objections in order to shorten the sales cycle.
- Recognize how to sell a solution to build a long-term relationship.
- Distinguish and act upon major and minor closes on the road to signing a deal.
- Recognize why customers need account plans and how to leverage the solutions portfolio to get deeper and wider in accounts.
- Create a qualified pipeline with an event-based forecasting process.