Just like world-class post-sale support helps a customer maximize their IT investment, a key component to the long-term success of any education initiative is reinforcement post-course delivery. AFVSI offers post-course support to students that complete a course through its Virtual Sales Manager™ (VSM) program for a ninety-day period. The purpose of the VSM program is to enhance the course skills by ensuring their consistent deployment. VSM provides sales professionals the opportunity to work one-on-one on a regular basis with AFV, increasing both organizational effectiveness and return on investment as well as individual consistency.
- Sales managers
- Sales reps at all levels
- Any executives involved with corporate sales infrastructure
- Anyone involved with execution within the sales organization
- Provide access to experienced sales professionals, managers and sales executives.
- Provide guidance via one-on-one coaching and mentoring sessions.
- Assist in strategy to implement and utilize the skills, tools, programs and best practices provided during courses.
Sales Help Desk:
A timely resource to get answers to questions on the consultative sales techniques discussed withina course.
Expand course principles with monthly webinars on topics and techniques needed for success.
Access to pre-recorded monthly webinars for those that were not able to attend or want to brush up on topics.
Virtual Sales Manager Tools:
Templates and resources designed to ensure an understanding of the principles of the training and help incorporate them in everyday sales activities.
Completion of any of the A Fluent Vision Sales- Institute courses (AFV-101 – AFV-112)