Assess, Recommend, Implement, and Manage: these are the four basic components of a successful AFV engagement and the cornerstone of our philosophy. At AFV we believe in working within your corporate culture to capitalize on your firm’s unique personality while maximizing company potential. We provide hands-on opportunities for you and your team to modify specifics of your sales infrastructure to ensure maximum efficiency.
AFV has the ability to work with your organization throughout the entire process of Sales Infrastructure Development. To do this, we must be able to provide unparalleled expertise in taking your organization through the Assess, Recommend, Implement and Manage stages of a successful engagement. This requires that we be prepared to offer you an array of consulting services that explain, train and deliver a powerful message. To ensure that the message is not lost after our engagement is over; we have developed and will leave you with customized sales and sales management tools.
The following is a sample listing of AFV Consulting offerings:
- Creating a Sales & Marketing Plan
- In-depth Analysis and Re-structuring of the Pipeline
- Developing and Managing Marketing Campaigns
- Effective Hiring Techniques
- Creating an Effective Compensation Plan
- Assessing the Territories and How you Manage Them
- Sales Management Training
- Sales/Product Training for Sales Reps
- Weekly Reinforcement Activities/Meetings
- Mentoring Sessions for your Sales Managers
- Mentoring Sessions for your Sales Reps
- Senior Management Sessions — Understanding/Evaluating the Process
Understanding the benefits of third party consulting is not always easy. Will the consultant understand your corporate culture? Can they apply their methodology to your business? Will they even understand what you want to accomplish? These are just some of the questions that you need to have answered before you hire a consultant. The biggest question however, is “have they ever done it before?” At AFV, we are proud to say: Yes we have.
Learn more—contact us
To learn more about how A Fluent Vision can help your organization call us at 973-618-9554 x103 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .