AFV collaborates with manufacturers to help build, focus and strengthen their sales organizations as is needed to meet the increasing demands of the market place. No longer just a volume game, manufacturers have to differentiate themselves and their sales efforts from their competition in order to gain mindshare of the customers. How a manufacturer goes about this process is critical.
AFV works with manufacturers to:
- Is there an articulated vision?
- Are company goals clearly identified?
- Does the sales infrastructure support the business goals of the organization?
- Are the right resources and skills in place to meet these goals?
- How gaps between the skills and resources that are needed and what currently exists can be closed
- Strategies to support necessary changes in the sales process and practices
- Channel development programs
- Event-based forecast methodology
- Change process
- Sales management and/or staff