AFV collaborates with Venture Capital firms to help build, focus and strengthen the sales organizations of the businesses in which they invest. The increasing demands of today’s economic climate require careful planning and execution that maximizes the human and financial resources that are available within efficient and timely means. New companies in particular must differentiate themselves by demonstrating the business value that they can provide to potential prospects while demonstrating ROI to their investors. How a venture capital funded business goes about this process is critical.
AFV works with Venture Capital firms to:
- Is there an articulated vision?
- Are company goals clearly identified?
- Does the sales infrastructure support the business goals of the organization?
- Are the right resources and skills in place to meet these goals?
- How gaps between the skills and resources that are needed and what currently exists can be closed
- Strategies to support necessary changes in the sales process and practices
- Channel development programs
- Event-based forecast methodology
- Change process
- Sales management and/or staff